INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
- Choose a service, specialist and date of the online advice.
- Complete the form by entering all required data. If you have test results, please let us know in the “message to a specialist” field, specifying the type of test.
- Make a payment via the PayU system.
- In the next e-mail you will receive a connection link for your online consultation.
- Please send us any test results no later than 24 hours before start of the online advice, according to the following instructions: * – To add a file click „Add your files” and fill fields „Email to” and „Your email” entering our email address: email@example.com and your email address.
- The RECEPTION DESK officer will connect with you about 15 minutes before the booked online advice time to verify your identity and quality of the connection. In case of technical problems, call the patient coordinator at +48 531 999 172
- After the connection is properly set, the RECEPTION DESK officer will connect you with a DOCTOR providing the advice.
- a PC/Mac computer and/or smartphone,
- Internet access (minimum download and upload speed: 1.5 Mb/s),
- Google Chrome version 21 or higher,
- Mozilla Firefox version 28 or higher.
- speakers or headphones.
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN SCOPE OF THE ONLINE ADVICE:
|DBS prequalification with neurosurgeon (English)||100 Eur|
|DBS prequalification with neurosurgeon + interpreter (in your mother tongue)||200 Eur|
|Anesthesiologic prequalification (English)||100 Eur|
|Anesthesiologic prequalification + interpreter (in your mother tongue)||200 Eur|