Bartosz Pańczyszak, MSc
Head of the Rehabilitation Department
He mainly deals with patients with musculoskeletal problems (spine, peripheral joints). He also conducts pre- and postoperative rehabilitation, incl. patients after spine surgery performed at the Vital Medic Hospital.
He considers improving his skills as one of his professional priorities, so he tries to participate in various courses and trainings as often as possible.
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging (RUSI) –sonographic anatomy and sonofeedback in physiotherapist’s everyday work;
- Diagnosis and treatment of back pain syndromes using the McKenzie method, A;
- Personal trainer;
- BLS – basic course in first aid;
- Manual therapy according to the Plaatsman’s concept;
- PRI: Myokinematic restoration of the lumbar-pelvic-femoral syndrome patterns;
- Kinesiology Taping;
- Soft techniques used in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
WORKSHOPS AND TRAININGS:
- Visceral therapy in physiotherapy;
- Interdisciplinarity in the process of rebuilding body posture and body functions;
- Traction in back pain syndromes;
- Functional training in physiotherapy and sports.